The Invisible Theater is delighted to introduce our 49th Season with a line-up of exciting and relevant theater to the Tucson GLBT Chamber of Commerce Community. This year, we are offering special group rates that make it easy and affordable for you to create a memorable theater experience. Please review the enclosed announcement that will give you a synopsis of each production. It will be clear that we are leading edge, not only in subject matter, but artistic production values, acclaimed actors and making these plays available to our community for their premiere Arizona openings. We, particularly, want to draw your attention to SHOW which plays DATES at the Berger Performing Arts Center. One actor, John Fico, plays four parts in this award-winning tour de force drama with lighthearted comedy by Tucson playwright, Monica Bauer. This delightful play touches upon Gay marriage, with an Alzheimer’s twist, the power of memory, and the need to tell the truth.
Our special group rates will help you create memorable theatrical events at a great savings. It takes only 10 theatergoers to save up to 30% off individual ticket prices! And imagine the possibilities: intergenerational productions with dynamic artists, world premieres, inspiring stories, hilarious comedy, and marvelous drama!
Great Group Benefits!
- Group tickets start at just $15 per person for Preview Tuesdays.
- Group tickets for IT Mainstage $28 and Berger Performances for $38.
- Special accommodations for guests needing assistance.
- Convenient ticket reservations by phone or e-mail.
- Easy payment options available – we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express as well as checks made payable to the Invisible Theatre.
- In addition, receive one free ticket per 10 people, with a max of 2 tickets. NOTE: there are no free tickets for the special Preview Tuesdays.
All of us at the Invisible Theatre would be thrilled to have your group enjoy a night out with us! If you have any questions, or would like to tour our theatre, please feel free to call the Invisible Theatre Administrative Office at (520) 884-0672. I would love to hear from you and hope to see you at the Invisible Theatre!